Conflict of interest and source of funding statement The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest. None of the authors received any benefit of any kind from commercial or official parties related directly or indirectly to the subject matter of this article. No grant or funding from any party was received to prepare or perform this work.
Smoking interferes with the prognosis of dental implant treatment: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2007
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 523–544, June 2007
How to Cite
Strietzel, F. P., Reichart, P. A., Kale, A., Kulkarni, M., Wegner, B. and Küchler, I. (2007), Smoking interferes with the prognosis of dental implant treatment: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 34: 523–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2007.01083.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication 18 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.