Conflict of interest and source of funding statement The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests. This research was partially supported as a “targeted project” (SS9.4.2) by the Italian Ministry of Health.
Masticatory dysfunction is associated with osteoporosis in older men
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2007
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 964–968, November 2007
How to Cite
Laudisio, A., Marzetti, E., Antonica, L., Settanni, S., Georgakakis, I., Bernabei, R., Franceschi, C. and Zuccalà, G. (2007), Masticatory dysfunction is associated with osteoporosis in older men. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 34: 964–968. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2007.01142.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication 7 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.