Conflict of interest and source of funding statement The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests. This study was supported by project grant No. 1050518 from Scientific and Technologic Investigation Resource (FONDECYT), Santiago, Chile.
Characterization of progressive periodontal lesions in chronic periodontitis patients: levels of chemokines, cytokines, matrix metalloproteinase-13, periodontal pathogens and inflammatory cells
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 206–214, March 2008
How to Cite
Silva, N., Dutzan, N., Hernandez, M., Dezerega, A., Rivera, O., Aguillon, J. C., Aravena, O., Lastres, P., Pozo, P., Vernal, R. and Gamonal, J. (2008), Characterization of progressive periodontal lesions in chronic periodontitis patients: levels of chemokines, cytokines, matrix metalloproteinase-13, periodontal pathogens and inflammatory cells. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 35: 206–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2007.01190.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication 25 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.