Conflict of interest and source of funding statement The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests. This study was supported by grants from the Ministero Italiano University of Ricerca, Rome, Italy, to Prof. M. L. Pacor and Prof. G. Di Lorenzo. Funding was used to purchase study drugs and software. Clobetasol propionate 0.5% ointment was purchased from GlaxoSmithKline, Verona, Italy.
Comparative effect of tacrolimus 0.1% ointment and clobetasol 0.05% ointment in patients with oral lichen planus
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 244–249, March 2008
How to Cite
Corrocher, G., Di Lorenzo, G., Martinelli, N., Mansueto, P., Biasi, D., Nocini, P. F., Lombardo, G., Fior, A., Corrocher, R., Bambara, L. M., Gelio, S. and Pacor, M. L. (2008), Comparative effect of tacrolimus 0.1% ointment and clobetasol 0.05% ointment in patients with oral lichen planus. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 35: 244–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2007.01191.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication 29 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.