Conflict of interest and source of funding statement The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest. This study was supported by the Research Centre for the Study of Periodontal Diseases, University of Ferrara, Italy, and by a grant from the University of Ferrara, Italy (STAMINA).
Modeling and remodeling of human extraction sockets
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 630–639, July 2008
How to Cite
Trombelli, L., Farina, R., Marzola, A., Bozzi, L., Liljenberg, B. and Lindhe, J. (2008), Modeling and remodeling of human extraction sockets. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 35: 630–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2008.01246.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication 6 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.