Conflict of interest and source of funding statement The author declares no conflict of interest. The 6th European Workshop on Periodontology was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Straumann AG.
Peri-implant diseases: diagnosis and risk indicators
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Special Issue: The 6th European Workshop on Periodontology Contemporary Periodontics
Volume 35, Issue Supplement s8, pages 292–304, September 2008
How to Cite
Heitz-Mayfield, L. J. A. (2008), Peri-implant diseases: diagnosis and risk indicators. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 35: 292–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2008.01275.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication 20 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.