Conflict of interest and source of funding statement The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests. This research was supported by a grant from the Deanship of Research at Jordan University of Science and Technology.
The association between periodontal disease and obesity among adults in Jordan
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 18–24, January 2009
How to Cite
Khader, Y. S., Bawadi, H. A., Haroun, T. F., Alomari, M. and Tayyem, R. F. (2009), The association between periodontal disease and obesity among adults in Jordan. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 36: 18–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2008.01345.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 4 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.