Conflict of interest and source of funding statement The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests. This study has been supported by the Clinical Research Foundation for the Promotion of Oral Health and by the Swiss Society of Odontology (SSO).
The effect of periodontal therapy on the survival rate and incidence of complications of multirooted teeth with furcation involvement after an observation period of at least 5 years: a systematic review
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 164–176, February 2009
How to Cite
Huynh-Ba, G., Kuonen, P., Hofer, D., Schmid, J., Lang, N. P. and Salvi, G. E. (2009), The effect of periodontal therapy on the survival rate and incidence of complications of multirooted teeth with furcation involvement after an observation period of at least 5 years: a systematic review. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 36: 164–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2008.01358.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication 5 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.