Conflict of interest and sources of funding statement This study was supported by Fonds de la recherche en santé du Québec (FRSQ) and Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Roozbeh Khosravi is the recipient of a MSc fellowship from the Armand-Frappier Foundation. Belinda Nicolau holds a New Investigator Award from the CIHR.
Adiposity and gingival crevicular fluid tumour necrosis factor-α levels in children
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 301–307, April 2009
How to Cite
Khosravi, R., Tran, S. D., Lambert, M., O'Loughlin, J., Kâ, K., Feine, J. S., Caron, C., Tremblay, A. and Nicolau, B. (2009), Adiposity and gingival crevicular fluid tumour necrosis factor-α levels in children. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 36: 301–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2009.01374.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication 6 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.