Conflict of interest and sources of funding statements The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests. The National Survey of Adult Oral Health was supported by National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Project Grants No 299060 and 349514; Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing, Population Health Division; Australian Institute of Health and Welfare; Colgate Oral Care; Australian Dental Association; and US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Research Participation Program. Dr. Anne Sanders is supported by an NHMRC Sidney Sax (Public Health) Fellowship.
Physical activity, inflammatory biomarkers in gingival crevicular fluid and periodontitis
Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 388–395, May 2009
How to Cite
Sanders, A. E., Slade, G. D., Fitzsimmons, T. R. and Bartold, P. M. (2009), Physical activity, inflammatory biomarkers in gingival crevicular fluid and periodontitis. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 36: 388–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2009.01394.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication 09 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.