Conflict of interest and source of funding statement I declare that I have no proprietary, financial, professional, or other personal interest of any nature or kind in any product, service, and/or company that could be construed as influencing the position presented in this manuscript. This study was funded by a research grant from Oral-B Gillette, Germany.
Effects of a short behavioural intervention for dental flossing: randomized-controlled trial on planning when, where and how
Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 498–505, June 2009
How to Cite
Schüz, B., Wiedemann, A. U., Mallach, N. and Scholz, U. (2009), Effects of a short behavioural intervention for dental flossing: randomized-controlled trial on planning when, where and how. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 36: 498–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2009.01406.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication 3 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.