*Co-first author with equal contribution.
Periodontal health, oral health behaviours, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 750–755, September 2009
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Zhou, X., Zhang, J., Zhang, L., Song, Y., Hu, F. B. and Wang, C. (2009), Periodontal health, oral health behaviours, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 36: 750–755. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2009.01448.x
Conflict of interest and source of funding statement The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests related to this study. This study was supported by the International Science and Technology Cooperation research grant of Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission (2006, Beijing, China). The funding organization played no role in the design and conduct of the study; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of the data; or in the preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
- Accepted for publication 7 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.