Conflict of interest and sources of funding statement The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interests. The present study is a part of the Health 2000 Health Examination survey, organized by National Institute for Health and Welfare of Finland. This study was supported in part by the research grants from the IADR/CED, the Orion Foundation, Finland (for U. K. G.), and the Academy of Finland (grant 78443 for E. K., and grant 118391 for P. J. P.).
Salivary interleukin-1β concentration and the presence of multiple pathogens in periodontitis
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 922–927, November 2009
How to Cite
Gursoy, U. K., Könönen, E., Uitto, V.-J., Pussinen, P. J., Hyvärinen, K., Suominen-Taipale, L. and Knuuttila, M. (2009), Salivary interleukin-1β concentration and the presence of multiple pathogens in periodontitis. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 36: 922–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2009.01480.x
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 23 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.