*Co-first authors who contributed equally to this study.
Visceral fat area-defined obesity and periodontitis among Koreans
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 172–179, February 2010
How to Cite
Han, D.-H., Lim, S.-Y., Sun, B.-C., Paek, D.-M. and Kim, H.-D. (2010), Visceral fat area-defined obesity and periodontitis among Koreans. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 37: 172–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2009.01515.x
Conflict of interest and source of funding statement None of the authors have a conflict of interest in relation to this study. This study was supported by a research grant from The Ministry of Health, Welfare and Family, Seoul, Korea (850-2006003), and a grant from The Ministry of Environment, Seoul, Korea (900-20060032).
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication 23 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.