Conflict of interest and source of funding statement The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests. The study was self-supported by the Unit of Dentistry and Oral Surgery of the University of Pisa.
Effects of non-surgical periodontal therapy on the glomerular filtration rate of the kidney: an exploratory trial
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 638–643, July 2010
How to Cite
Graziani, F., Cei, S., La Ferla, F., Vano, M., Gabriele, M. and Tonetti, M. (2010), Effects of non-surgical periodontal therapy on the glomerular filtration rate of the kidney: an exploratory trial. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 37: 638–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2010.01578.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Accepted for publication 23 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.