Conflict of interest and sources of funding statement This study was supported by grants from the Coordination of Improvement of Upper Level Personnel (CAPES) and from the Foundation for Support of Research in Minas Gerais (FAPEMIG/#13016). Authors report no conflicts of interest related to the present study.
Gingival overgrowth in subjects under immunosuppressive regimens based on cyclosporine, tacrolimus, or sirolimus
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 894–902, October 2010
How to Cite
Cota, L. O. M., Aquino, D. R., Franco, G. C. N., Cortelli, J. R., Cortelli, S. C. and Costa, F. O. (2010), Gingival overgrowth in subjects under immunosuppressive regimens based on cyclosporine, tacrolimus, or sirolimus. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 37: 894–902. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2010.01601.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication 4 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.