Conflict of interest and source of funding statement The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests. S. L. and C. M. F. are both affiliated with the University of Heidelberg. S. L. is also affiliated with MEA, which is funded by two-thirds through public third-party means. MEA's basic funding is provided by the state of Baden-Württemberg and the German Insurance Association. Y.-K. T. was funded by the United Kingdom governments Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) and currently holds a UK Research Council Fellowship.
A cost-effectiveness evaluation of enamel matrix derivatives alone or in conjunction with regenerative devices in the treatment of periodontal intra-osseous defects
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 920–927, October 2010
How to Cite
Listl, S., Tu, Y.-K. and Faggion Jr., C. M. (2010), A cost-effectiveness evaluation of enamel matrix derivatives alone or in conjunction with regenerative devices in the treatment of periodontal intra-osseous defects. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 37: 920–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2010.01611.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication 7 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.