Conflict of interest and source of funding statement The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests. The microbiology assessment and provision of oral hygiene tools were supported by a grant from Colgate Europe SARL. The design, conduct, analysis and reporting of the study were investigator-led with no involvement from industry. All staff salaries were supported by their respective institutions.
Randomized controlled trial of toothbrushing to reduce ventilator-associated pneumonia pathogens and dental plaque in a critical care unit
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 246–252, March 2011
How to Cite
Needleman, I. G., Hirsch, N. P., Leemans, M., Moles, D. R., Wilson, M., Ready, D. R., Ismail, S., Ciric, L., Shaw, M. J., Smith, M., Garner, A. and Wilson, S. (2011), Randomized controlled trial of toothbrushing to reduce ventilator-associated pneumonia pathogens and dental plaque in a critical care unit. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 38: 246–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2010.01688.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication 28 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.