Conflict of interest and source of funding statement This study was supported by grants from the National Institute of Health P20 RR020145 and M01-RR02602 and University of Kentucky General Clinical Research Core. The authors report no conflicts of interest related to this study.
Salivary biomarkers of periodontal disease in response to treatment
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 434–441, May 2011
How to Cite
Sexton, W. M., Lin, Y., Kryscio, R. J., Dawson, D. R., Ebersole, J. L. and Miller, C. S. (2011), Salivary biomarkers of periodontal disease in response to treatment. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 38: 434–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2011.01706.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 9 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!