Conflict of interest and source of funding statement The authors declare no conflict of interest. This study was supported by the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research/NIH grant number: 1 R21 DE019535-01.
The relationship between social network, social support and periodontal disease among older Americans
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 547–552, June 2011
How to Cite
Sabbah, W., Tsakos, G., Chandola, T., Newton, T., Kawachi, I., Sheiham, A., Marmot, M. G. and Watt, R. G. (2011), The relationship between social network, social support and periodontal disease among older Americans. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 38: 547–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2011.01713.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 1 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.