Conflict of interest and source of funding statement The authors declare no conflict of interest. This study was supported by the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research/NIH grant number: 1 R21 DE019535-01.
The relationship between social network, social support and periodontal disease among older Americans
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 547–552, June 2011
How to Cite
Sabbah, W., Tsakos, G., Chandola, T., Newton, T., Kawachi, I., Sheiham, A., Marmot, M. G. and Watt, R. G. (2011), The relationship between social network, social support and periodontal disease among older Americans. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 38: 547–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2011.01713.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 1 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!