Conflict of interest and source of funding statement The study has no specific source of funding nor was it supported by a grant award. None of the authors or their institutions have any conflict of interests.
The cost-effectiveness of supportive periodontal care: a global perspective
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 553–561, June 2011
How to Cite
Pennington, M., Heasman, P., Gaunt, F., Güntsch, A., Ivanovski, S., Imazato, S., Rajapakse, S., Allen, E., Flemmig, T., Sanz, M. and Vernazza, C. (2011), The cost-effectiveness of supportive periodontal care: a global perspective. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 38: 553–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2011.01722.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 25 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.