Conflict of interest and source of funding statement
Ten-year longitudinal study of gingival recession in dentists
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 1091–1098, December 2011
How to Cite
Matas, F., Sentís, J. and Mendieta, C. (2011), Ten-year longitudinal study of gingival recession in dentists. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 38: 1091–1098. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2011.01799.x
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests.
This study was self-supported with funds from the authors and the University of Barcelona Dental School.
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- University of Barcelona Dental School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.