Co-first author with equal contribution.
Oral hygiene, periodontal health and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease exacerbations
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 45–52, January 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Zhang, W., Zhang, J., Zhou, X., Zhang, L., Song, Y. and Wang, Z. (2012), Oral hygiene, periodontal health and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease exacerbations. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 39: 45–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2011.01808.x
Conflict of interest and source of funding statement
The authors declare no conflict of interests related to this study.
This study was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30872878), the Natural Science Foundation of Beijing (7093120), and Beijing Science and Technology Programme Fund (Z101107050210031). The funding organizations played no role in the design and conduct of the study; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of the data; or in the preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30872878
- Natural Science Foundation of Beijing. Grant Number: 7093120
- Beijing Science and Technology Programme Fund. Grant Number: Z101107050210031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.