Conflict of interest and source of funding statement
The RANKL-OPG system in clinical periodontology
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 239–248, March 2012
How to Cite
Belibasakis, G. N. and Bostanci, N. (2012), The RANKL-OPG system in clinical periodontology. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 39: 239–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2011.01810.x
The authors state that they have no conflict of interest. The study was self-funded by the authors and their Institution.
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.