Conflict of interest and source of funding statement
Factors influencing oral hygiene behaviour and gingival outcomes 3 and 12 months after initial periodontal treatment: an exploratory test of an extended Theory of Reasoned Action
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 138–144, February 2012
How to Cite
Jönsson, B., Baker, S. R., Lindberg, P., Oscarson, N. and Öhrn, K. (2012), Factors influencing oral hygiene behaviour and gingival outcomes 3 and 12 months after initial periodontal treatment: an exploratory test of an extended Theory of Reasoned Action. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 39: 138–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2011.01822.x
The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest in this study. The study was supported by Swedish Research Council, Uppsala County Council, Swedish Patent Revenue Fund for Research in Preventive Odontology, and the support of the authors’ institutions.
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2011
- Swedish Research Council
- Uppsala County Council
- Swedish Patent Revenue Fund for Research in Preventive Odontology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.