Conflict of interest and source of funding
Combined photoablative and photodynamic diode laser therapy as an adjunct to non-surgical periodontal treatment. A randomized split-mouth clinical trial
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 962–970, October 2012
How to Cite
Giannelli M, Formigli L, Lorenzini L, Bani D. Combined photoablative and photodynamic diode laser therapy as an adjunct to non-surgical periodontal treatment. A randomized split-mouth clinical trial. J Clin Periodontol 2012; doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2012.01925.x
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
The study was self-funded by the authors and/or their institution.
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 05:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.