Conflict of interest and source of funding
Soft tissue response to zirconia and titanium implant abutments: an in vivo within-subject comparison
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 995–1001, October 2012
How to Cite
Soft tissue response to zirconia and titanium implant abutments: an in vivo within-subject comparison. J Clin Periodontol 2012; 000: 000–000. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-051X.2012.01931.x., , , , , .
This research was made possible by a grant from Astra Tech AB (Mölndal, Sweden), who also provided the experimental abutments without costs and by the support of the authors' institutions.
The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2012 03:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Astra Tech
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.