The ICD-DA (Sw.Fr. 20.-) and other WHO publications may be abtained direct from the WHO, Distribution and Sales Service, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland.
The application of the International Classification of Diseases to dentistry and stomatology
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 21–24, February 1979
How to Cite
Bezroukov, V. (1979), The application of the International Classification of Diseases to dentistry and stomatology. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 7: 21–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.1979.tb01180.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 3 June 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!