Effect of variation in caries diagnosis and degree of caries on treatment decisions by dental teachers using bitewing radiographs
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 356–362, December 1983
How to Cite
Mileman, P., Purdell-Lewis, D. and van der Weele, L. (1983), Effect of variation in caries diagnosis and degree of caries on treatment decisions by dental teachers using bitewing radiographs. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 11: 356–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.1983.tb01391.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 12 May 1983.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!