Pilot survey of oral mucosa in areca (betel) nut chewers on Hainan Island of the People's Republic of China
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 195–196, June 1984
How to Cite
Pindborg, J. J., Kui-hua, Z., Ching-ren, K. and Fa-xing, L. (1984), Pilot survey of oral mucosa in areca (betel) nut chewers on Hainan Island of the People's Republic of China. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 12: 195–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.1984.tb01438.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 1 November 1983.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!