This investigation was supported in part by USPHS Research Grant DE-07381 from the National Institute of Dental Research. National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892.
Xerostomia and associated factors in a community-dwelling adult population
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 312–316, October 1996
How to Cite
Billings, R. J., Proskin, H. M. and Moss, M. E. (1996), Xerostomia and associated factors in a community-dwelling adult population. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 24: 312–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.1996.tb00868.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication March 15, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!