Clinical factors related to reported satisfaction with oral function amongst dentate older adults in England
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 143–149, April 1997
How to Cite
Steele, J. G., Ayatollahi, S. M. T., Walls, A. W. G. and Murray, J. J. (1997), Clinical factors related to reported satisfaction with oral function amongst dentate older adults in England. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 25: 143–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.1997.tb00912.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 2 November 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!