Socioeconomic inequalities in oral health in childhood and adulthood in a birth cohort
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2004
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 345–353, October 2004
How to Cite
Thomson, W. M., Poulton, R., Milne, B. J., Caspi, A., Broughton, J. R. and Ayers, K. M. S. (2004), Socioeconomic inequalities in oral health in childhood and adulthood in a birth cohort. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 32: 345–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2004.00173.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2004
- Submitted 16 September 2003; accepted 19 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!