Multilevel assessment of determinants of dental caries experience in Brazil
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2006
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 146–152, April 2006
How to Cite
Antunes, J. L. F., Peres, M. A., Mello, T. R. d. C. and Waldman, E. A. (2006), Multilevel assessment of determinants of dental caries experience in Brazil. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 34: 146–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2006.00274.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2006
- Submitted 25 May 2005; accepted 29 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!