Fluoride intake and urinary excretion in 6- to 7-year-old children living in optimally, sub-optimally and non-fluoridated areas
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 479–488, December 2007
How to Cite
Maguire, A., Zohouri, F. V., Hindmarch, P. N., Hatts, J. and Moynihan, P. J. (2007), Fluoride intake and urinary excretion in 6- to 7-year-old children living in optimally, sub-optimally and non-fluoridated areas. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 35: 479–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2006.00366.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
- Submitted 8 April 2006; accepted 24 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!