The effect of fluoride gel on incipient carious lesions in a low-caries child population
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2007
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 250–254, August 2007
How to Cite
Truin, G.-J. and Van't Hof, M. (2007), The effect of fluoride gel on incipient carious lesions in a low-caries child population. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 35: 250–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2007.00333.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2007
- Submitted 17 October 2005; accepted 17 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!