Contributions of social context to inequality in dental caries: a multilevel analysis of Japanese 3-year-old children
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 149–156, April 2008
How to Cite
Aida, J., Ando, Y., Oosaka, M., Niimi, K. and Morita, M. (2008), Contributions of social context to inequality in dental caries: a multilevel analysis of Japanese 3-year-old children. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 36: 149–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2007.00380.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
- Submitted 22 June 2006; accepted 23 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!