Relationship between caregiver’s and child’s caries prevalence among disadvantaged African Americans
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 191–200, June 2008
How to Cite
Reisine, S., Tellez, M., Willem, J., Sohn, W. and Ismail, A. (2008), Relationship between caregiver’s and child’s caries prevalence among disadvantaged African Americans. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 36: 191–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2007.00392.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
- Submitted 9 June 2006; accepted 22 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!