Concordance between caregiver and child reports of children’s oral health-related quality of life
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2007
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 35, Issue Supplement s1, pages 32–40, August 2007
How to Cite
Wilson-Genderson, M., Broder, H. L. and Phillips, C. (2007), Concordance between caregiver and child reports of children’s oral health-related quality of life. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 35: 32–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2007.00403.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2007
- All authors declare no conflicts of interest
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!