Feeding habits as determinants of early childhood caries in a population where prolonged breastfeeding is the norm
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 363–369, August 2008
How to Cite
Mohebbi, S. Z., Virtanen, J. I., Vahid-Golpayegani, M. and Vehkalahti, M. M. (2008), Feeding habits as determinants of early childhood caries in a population where prolonged breastfeeding is the norm. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 36: 363–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2007.00408.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
- Submitted 5 November 2006; accepted 2 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!