A 2-year community-randomized controlled trial of fluoride varnish to prevent early childhood caries in Aboriginal children
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 503–516, December 2008
How to Cite
Lawrence, H. P., Binguis, D., Douglas, J., McKeown, L., Switzer, B., Figueiredo, R. and Laporte, A. (2008), A 2-year community-randomized controlled trial of fluoride varnish to prevent early childhood caries in Aboriginal children. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 36: 503–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2008.00427.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
- Submitted 1 August 2007; accepted 12 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!