Fluoride rinsing and dental health inequalities in 11-year-old children: an evaluation of a supervised school-based fluoride rinsing programme in Edinburgh
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 19–26, February 2009
How to Cite
Levin, K. A., Jones, C. M., Wight, C., Valentine, C., V.A. Topping, G. and Naysmith, R. (2009), Fluoride rinsing and dental health inequalities in 11-year-old children: an evaluation of a supervised school-based fluoride rinsing programme in Edinburgh. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 37: 19–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2008.00445.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
- Submitted 21 September 2007; accepted 26 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!