Dental caries risk indicators among Australian Aboriginal young adults
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 213–221, June 2010
How to Cite
Jamieson, L. M., Roberts-Thomson, K. and Sayers, S. (2010), Dental caries risk indicators among Australian Aboriginal young adults. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 38: 213–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2009.00519.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
- Submitted 14 April 2009; accepted 6 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!