A transition scoring system of caries increment with adjustment of reversals in longitudinal study: evaluation using primary tooth surface data
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 61–68, February 2011
How to Cite
Ismail, A. I., Lim, S. and Sohn, W. (2011), A transition scoring system of caries increment with adjustment of reversals in longitudinal study: evaluation using primary tooth surface data. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 39: 61–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2010.00565.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2010
- Submitted 25 September 2009; accepted 5 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!