The association between low-socioeconomic status mother’s Sense of Coherence and their child’s utilization of dental care
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 115–126, April 2011
How to Cite
da Silva, A. N., Mendonça, M. H. and Vettore, M. V. (2011), The association between low-socioeconomic status mother’s Sense of Coherence and their child’s utilization of dental care. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 39: 115–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2010.00576.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Submitted 4 August 2009; accepted 29 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!