Language and literacy relate to lack of children’s dental sealant use
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 318–324, August 2011
How to Cite
Mejia, G. C., Weintraub, J. A., Cheng, N. F., Grossman, W., Han, P. Z., Phipps, K. R. and Gansky, S. A. (2011), Language and literacy relate to lack of children’s dental sealant use. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 39: 318–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2010.00599.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Submitted 11 January 2010; accepted 21 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!