Influence of oral health-related behaviours on income inequalities in oral health among adolescents
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 345–351, August 2011
How to Cite
Perera, I. and Ekanayake, L. (2011), Influence of oral health-related behaviours on income inequalities in oral health among adolescents. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 39: 345–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2010.00606.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Submitted 20 March 2010; accepted 16 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!