Evaluation of the implementation of an ‘oral hygiene protocol’ in nursing homes: a 5-year longitudinal study
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 416–425, October 2011
How to Cite
De Visschere, L., de Baat, C., Schols, J. M. G. A., Deschepper, E. and Vanobbergen, J. (2011), Evaluation of the implementation of an ‘oral hygiene protocol’ in nursing homes: a 5-year longitudinal study. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 39: 416–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2011.00610.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Submitted 16 March 2010; accepted 18 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!