The influence of dental attendance on change in oral health–related quality of life
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 53–61, February 2012
How to Cite
Crocombe, L. A., Brennan, D. S. and Slade, G. D. (2012), The influence of dental attendance on change in oral health–related quality of life. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 40: 53–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2011.00634.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Submitted 9 September 2010; accepted 18 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!